Food addiction

I think it is particularly important what you give your child to eat when they are young. I remember when I was young after my swimming lessons I would buy food from the swimming pool canteen. I did that every week for 2 continuous years straight and they were things like Fried Bee Hoon with curry, nasi lemak, chilli fish balls and the piece of fried carrot cake. Some times we will wait until I get home and my dad will whip up his delicious fishball noodles.
20 over years later, I still crave for such things. When I bite into them, whole floods of memories keep rushing back into my mind……Even today after a swim, I start to salivate for the taste of Fried Bee Hoon….Its like an addiction that I can never let go of….
Who can forget Mac Donalds……and chicken rice……

Comments

Popular Posts