desugarise!

Saw in a health programme that our daily sugar intake should be between 8 to 12 spoonfuls. That is including the hidden sugar found in foods like rice potatoes, sauces, etc. Thought I share this. Nowadays I am more aware of what people put in my food and drinks when I am eating outside. I just realised that even if you order a 'Kopi Si Siu Dai', some coffeeshops still happily put one big tablespoonful of white sugar into your beverage. Well all I can say is that these people dont care about our health. It is up to us to control. The human body responds to sugar in a addictive way, similar to alcohol and cigarettes. It keeps us wanting more. Maybe thats why F & B outlets are still putting in the sugar content in our food to keep us coming back for more....haha...'Food physcology'...

Comments

Adrian said…
Hi, it's Adrian (Chua) here. Not sure if this links to my blog, but I'm trying it nonetheless!

Popular Posts