Feng Shuit

I think by now most of you would know that I only write about stuff that I feel really strongly about. I dont write about the things I do everyday, because I simply got no time for that. Today I have been itching to write about this topic for along time., one of my pet peeve: Feng Shui

In some of my projects, people have asked me to design their homes according to the FengShui master's advice. Sigh, in the end the homes turn out to be a terrible mess. Why is this such a big thing in Singapore when it isnt even practiced in China, the mother land of ancient chinese principles? If you ask me personally it is just a gimmick invented by humans to make money from other humans. Some of it is simply common sense: dont face the sun, dont face the door, bedhead face abutting the wall...but some others requirements are simply FOS, like your masterbedroom must use the smaller bedrooms, etc....

I am ever so concerned that others may misunderstand such designs as my own input.....Well I guess this is something I have to live with in a society of unbelievable irony.....

Comments

Popular Posts