ICT No.5

Just attended my annual military training for 2 weeks. In the midst of training I met some nice people and not so nice people. The nice people were those with small considerate gestures that would have been easily forgotten, so I am making it a point to remember them:

1.The guys in my bunk who close the door ever so gently when others are asleep.
2.Alex who treated us to drinks when he saw us working our ass off.
3.Officer Loy who worked as hard as us the men and even more.
4.Officer Peter who amused us with his jokes and also proves that he can work as much.
5.Master Satthiar who I think actually has a kind heart despite his tough exterior, when he told us how he adopted a monkey who was lost.
6.Kenneth who provided me the bulk of the entertainment.

What I cannot stand:

1.the officers who changed into PT attire the first thing they stepped into camp, while the men were still washing their vehicles in their uniform.
2.The bunk toilets cleanliness and hygiene could be very much improved

Overall it was a good one, especially the 3 crazy days and 2 nights out in the jungle. I suppose not being able to shower for 3 days makes it really memorable and brings back the memories of the good old days....

Comments

Popular Posts