conversation with boss number 4

I tried to tender my resignation yesterday. This was an extract of how the conversation went more or less (not in the exact words): It was so ridiculous I think I can remember this forever....What a classic!

LG: I would like to transfer to China office (ie I do not wish to work for you directly anymore)

Boss: Oh We only send the best people there. I dont think you are up to mark yet. So I like to keep you here to train you. You still got a bit to learn. If you go to China, its a lot worse than here. Not sure if you can handle..

LG: I know but I still like to try. If I cant get to go China in this company, I may have to look for alterative options to get me there.

Boss: (getting the point and getting agitated) ya then maybe you should. But please let me know your decision ASAP, because there are others who want your current position. (???) However I would like you to spend the weekend to cool down and rethink your decision..

Comments

Popular Posts