3 in 4 phones sold in Singapore are smart phones

I have resisted for the longest time but I am beginning to find that a smart phone (or I Phone ) is becoming more and more of a necessity.



Hmnnn What will I buy it for? What will I use it for that my current phone doesn’t have?


-online bible!
-google while you are outside to check restaurants...
-the convenience of being able to reply work emails on the spot, not because I want to be tie my life to emails, but rather many times you think of something while not at work and you have nothing to write down or forget later when you get to office. With smart phone, you are able to issue instructions on the spot, and cover yourself from not forgetting to write that email.
-With I phone you can download a proper to do list and calendar planner and set reminders. And you can write down anywhere you are.
-the syncrhonisation function is good to serve as backup, where you can back up everything on your phone, not just your contact list like my current phone (in case you lose your phone)
-the 3G maps……super updated!
-Financial market news-these days the market really affects what we do and how we plan our future….its interesting how you learn to be your own Guru from reading all those news.


Don’t really need the apps, and I am not really a songs person, maybe facebooking to keep in touch with friends that’s it!


So, instead of carrying my Bible, street directory, laptop, notebook out, I just carry an I Phone.


Good on you Steve! Where will the world be without you...haha                             

Comments

Popular Posts