Movie Review: Prince Caspian

Narnia for me was a journey back to childhood, as I had read CS Lewis the Witch the Lion and The Wardrobe. The storyline for this sequel was not as compact as the first, but nevertheless equally entertaining. The special effects were so real, such as the centaurs and the half men/half donkey. It was exactly what I had imagined the characters to be like from the book. The battle sequences were awesome, with the camera following the line of action many times. But if you are a boring practical fart and not into fantasy, I suggest you don’t watch it, cos you wouldn’t imagine that they are real in the first place.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wat the fart??! wheres the review?!?!?
wat tokking u!??!?! gong xi mi1??!?kanna ..s$%#!! ximi.. l$%45 iao!!!
marin-.na.BAY!
Anonymous said…
Hahaha for pete's sake this is a blog!!!!
Leave the author alone to pen his own thoughts...
Anonymous said…
kanna sai!!! if wan to write review than lite leeview!! waste my 5 min.. i could have read maxim or fhm.. i wan my 5 + 5 min of y life back!!!

Popular Posts